3 SAUCES FOR TORTILLAS CHIPS OR CRUDITES
It's been a while I haven't share any appetizer with appetizing family, I know that a mind is a wonderful place with amazing ideas, but it can be a little lazy. I was very busy with my professional life, I couldn't be very efficient to find enough time to start. :(
Fortunately, I realized busy is an excuse I need to be productive and prioritize my to-do list.
Finally, I come up with 3 stunning sauces/dips that you can serve with tortillas chips/nachos Mexican or crudites.
This snack is very easy to make as well as impressive, this recipe requires all of the Tortillas chips of your choice to enjoy with 3 different flavors. The taste of each sauce is unique and it takes only 10 minutes to prepare this delicious plate. My absolute favorite is Greek yoghurt sauce. It is very fresh!
They are super easy and perfect for weekends and is a kid-friendly recipe, my daughter helps me a lot with this kind of recipes. In France, there is a culture of apéritif dinatoire aka dinner aperitif. They love to serve a big platter which includes types of cheese, bacon, raw veggies, charcuterie, olives with kinds of dips and condiments, and of course with a glass of red wine. :)
Let's begin with the recipe
1. GREEK YOGHURT SAUCE
Greek yoghurt sauce aka Tzatziki is made up of greek yoghurt with chunks of cucumber and some herbs.
Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt or plain Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Aneth (Dill)
- 1/2 salt ( adjust accordingly
- 1/4 cup fresh cucumber ( small pieces)
- 1/4 cup bell pepper ( optional)
Directions
2. PICO DE GALLO
Also known as tomato salsa or salsa Fresca. It is a classic Mexican sauce that adds a fresh flavor to just about any Mexican meal.
Ingredients
- 1/2 red ripe tomato ( finely chopped)
- 1/2 onion ( finely chopped)
- 1/2 lemon juice or more
- 1/2 jalapeno( finely chopped)
- Cilantro
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
Directions
- In a small bowl add finely chopped ripe tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Mix well and topped onto tortillas and enjoy.
3. GUACAMOLE
Holy guacamole is a very healthy sauce, made up of avocados which gives you a creamy flavor and is rich in good fat.
Ingredients
- 1/2 tomato diced (deseeded)
- 1/2 avocado (mashed)
- 1/2 onion ( finely chopped)
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 red, green bell pepper ( finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
Directions
- In a small bowl, firstly peel the avocado and mash until creamy.
- Add the other ingredients, sprinkle with lime juice and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper accordingly.
- Consume immediately with nachos/Doritos or Vegetable sticks.
NOTE: Guacamole does keep for a long time so it is better to make according to your requirement and consume it the same day.
HOW TO USE PICO DE GALLO?
You can basically treat pico de gallo, guacamole, tzatziki in the same manner. They are versatile and welcome on any of the following:
- Tacos
- Nachos
- Burritos
- Enchiladas
I'm pretty sure everyone likes to eat tortillas chips. I highly recommend you to try these simple gorgeous dips and crackers of your choice. If you are diet conscious you can buy lazy low carb keto tortilla chips, keto nacho chips.
Did you try out this recipe?
Let me know how it went! I would be glad to hear your views. If you try out this recipe comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag
#anuappetizingrecipes
Enjoy your weekend
Cheers !!!
Cheers !!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting