Almond butter |Hazel nut butter |nut butter
How to make nut butter?
What is Nut butter?
Nut butter is butter that you get from nuts like peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts,
cashew and other nuts.
Is it easy to make nut butter at home? I would say it's absolutely delicious and is so easy to make at home with the help of a food processor. Actually, I didn't know about making nut kinds of butter but when I saw #pickuplimes nut butter post I can't wait to try out this recipe because usually, I like to buy peanut butter and almond butter from the stores and they are bit expensive it cost 7 euros or more.
Now, I 'm really happy to find out how to make these gorgeous nutty jars of butter at home without spending money.
I would highly recommend you to try out almond butter recipe you will definitely love it like me.
Today I'm going to share 3 amazing nut butter recipes that I love to make over and over again:
1. Almond butter
2. Hazelnut butter
3. Peanut butter
1. CREAMY ALMOND BUTTER
INGREDIENTS
- 3 cups almonds ( you can make nut butter with only one ingredient if you want to add honey or salt is totally up to you)
- 1/4 tsp salt ( optional)
- 2 tablespoons of honey/maple syrup ( optional)
RECIPE OF ALMOND BUTTER
Step by step pictures of making Almond butter
- Use a frying pan and roast almonds for about 5 minutes or Preheat the oven to 180° spread the almonds on a baking tray and toast the almonds for about 6-10 minutes.
- Transfer the almonds with salt and honey to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until creamy, check-in between and scrape down the sides if required. Be patient! it will take at least 10 minutes if your blender is too hot in-between, stop for a while and repeat until it will turn glossy creamy butter.
- Start grinding almonds until you get a creamy texture.
- Here is the creamy, glossy look of almond butter. Just 1 ingredient- that's right! no oil, no water, or sweetener. The blending process generally takes 10 -12 minutes, so be patient! It's worth to wait.
Tips
- Use high-quality almonds.
- You can also remove the skin but it's not necessary.
- Store it in the refrigerator for about one week.
- You can follow the same procedure to make your favourite nut butter. And making your own nut butter allows you to create your own blends, and save money!
2. Hazelnut butter Recipe
Follow the same procedure and replace almonds with hazelnut as shown in the picture below:
Step by step pictures of making Hazelnut butter :
| Roast hazelnuts for about 6-7 minutes |
| Remove the skin before blending |
| Start blending until creamy glossy butter forms |
| After 10- 15 minutes |
Hazelnut butter and chocolate hazelnut butter
Note: For chocolate nut butter add 1 tbsp cacao powder and 2 tbsp maple syrup into hazelnut butter and this process will give you the taste of Nutella.
3. Peanut butter recipe
Follow the same procedure use peanuts here. As shown in the picture below:
Toast and remove the skin of peanuts.
Did you try out this recipe? If you try out this recipe comment below and share a picture on Instagram with hashtag #anuappetizingrecipes
CHEERS!
💖💖



Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting